Introduction



    My name is Nur Atiqah binti Muhamad. Pleased to call me tiqah. Live in Temerloh, Pahang. I have 5 siblings, I am the forth child of Muhamad bin Muhamad Nor & Maimunah binti Ismail. Curently first year student of Bachelor of Human Sciences (Arabic Language & Literature) Kulliyyah of Islamic Revealed Knowledge & Human Sciences (KIRKHS), International Islamic University Malaysia (IIUM). I want to be a lecturer and translator after I have completed my studies for degrees. I also have planned to further my studies in Arabic for my master. I hope that my dreams become true and eased by Allah s.w.t. Aamiin


Instagram   : n_atqh_m
Facebook   : Nur Atiqah Muhamad
Email         : atiqahmuhamad19@gmail.com


That's all from me for this time. Will continue in a short time ^-^

Comments

Popular Posts