Contributions

    In my opinion, we have our own roles and ways of spreading the dakwah. Spreading the dakwah is not only in formal way which by teaching about the religions in the mosque or school but it also can be an informal way. For example, in communicating, acting and character. As we can see the prophet Muhammad s.a.w. has spread the dakwah by showing a good example to all the people. The non-Muslims and all Muslims make him as their role model because of his attitude.


    I have contributed in volunteerism during my matriculation in IIUM Kuantan. The program was under the Yosh Club. During the volunteering, we helped the villagers to clean up and decorate their building. Other than that, we also cooperated with the villagers in cooking. There were some students mostly the men made the bubur asyura while the women cooked in the big kitchen. We also helped the villagers in teaching them the Quran. The participants are from the children and adult. We taught them how to spell and read and fixed their tajwid.


    Other than that, during my vacation, while waiting for entering my degree, I have participated in facilitator at my kafa teacher's school. It was very tiring and challenging as we were handling the students that are between 8 years old and 14 years old. The program that I joined is called "SMART KEM 2019 BERSAMA PELAJAR IPT". Besides me, there were some IPT students that I worked with. Most of them are older than me and they have joined the other programs before and have experienced in working together. Actually, that was not bothering me but I can say it that it actually created memories and experienced for me to work with various people. Through my 'joyful' journey in the program, without me realise, I have given all my time, energy and knowledge to the students and I do not feel waste where I invest those things. We need to give the command to the students, control their activities, teaching them the basic things like the steps of ablution and tajweed, prepare food for them and clean for them after they ate and you know what? I feel like a sister for them or more exactly a mother. Ahahahah 😂. Every single thing they have done, they will show it to me and me as the facilitator need to complement and respond to all of their questions and thoughts. I really miss the moments right now. 😢 For your information, *I do not think that you need to be informed but that's how it goes* each of the facilitators has a group and mine consist of eleven students. Each of them has its own character that I will never forget. Absolutely, I will forget their name but I will never miss some of their faces. 💙










I am very happy that I can dedicate myself to society. I also hope that I can help more people in the future and be active in doing volunteerism. Thank you 😄



Comments

Popular Posts