Abilities





    Everyone has their own hobies. For me, I like playing sudoku and reading books in my leisure time besides watching youtube and spending time with family. It is because each of them has it owns benefits. Reading books are very important as we read, we will gain much vocabulary and knowledge. I like to read fiction books such as horror story. Other than that, sudoku will make our brain more function as we will playing with numbers. So, reading books and playing sudoku are a perfect combination because our brain will always be trained. Bonding time with family or friends is one of my activities that I will do in my leisure time. It is because spending time with them will release my time besides strengthen our ukhuwah. We will share our own problems or give nasihat / reminder to each other.

Edited: Recently, I love baking and making desserts. I had baked some desserts like moist chocolate cake, brownies, muffin, cake, pudding caramel and pudding roti. Read more here 


Comments

Popular Posts